< back to team
Ralph Adamo, Founder
Ralph Adamo is a highly experienced educator on the topic of wealth preservation. He is the founder of The Institute for Family Wealth Counseling and Integrity Wealth Management, as well as the creator of the proprietary WealthTrac™ process.
Ralph is also a strong supporter and advisor to charitable organizations looking to maximize their effectiveness and reach. He is known for delivering exceptional insight and guidance to business owners, individual donors and charities alike. He also has an inherent ability to understand and address the emotional elements that often underlie major financial planning decisions. As a result, he has earned a strong reputation for integrity within the community.
Ralph is passionate about gaining knowledge and applying it wisely. He is a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP) and has obtained his Masters of Science in Financial Services (MSFS), a Registered Securities Representative and an Investment Advisor Representative.
Adamo and his wife Amy have two children, Savannah and Christian. In addition to his business endeavors and work with local charities, he also dedicates time as the 2011 Chairperson of the Public Awareness/Committee Relations Committee for Financial Planning Association for the Orange County Chapter. Ralph founded Orange County’s Chapter of Advisors in Philanthropy, part of The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy.
Ralph lectures throughout Southern California and is frequently sought for interviews by local media. If you attend one presentation this year, do not miss this opportunity to hear one of the region’s most respected and informative speakers.
- Advisor – More than 700 families over the past three decades have benefited from Ralph’s expertise on how to reduce or avoid estate taxes, preserve their hard-earned assets, and secure financial legacies that stand the test of time.
- Author – The E Book “Survival Guide for Serious Investors”
- Consultant – Universities, community foundations, hospital foundations and other charities
- Presenter – Local and national estate planning forums and nonprofit organizations
- Guest Speaker – CPA & law firms, estate planning associations and nonprofit organizations
- Invited Media Guest – KCAL 9, OC Metro, 714, Reuters, Journal of Financial Planning and Investment News
- Member – Financial Planners Association: Board of Directors, Orange County Chapter 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Member – International Association for Advisors in Philanthropy, Inc.
- Member – Partnership for Philanthropic Planning
- Member – The American College LUTC Advisory Board
- Graduate – The American College, M.S.F.S. (Class of ’10)
- Graduate – St. Joseph’s University, B.S. (Class of ’83)
- Professional Designations – CAP® (Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy)